Covid Procedures & Policies
Unfortunately as it still stands, we are experiencing Covid-19 outbreaks in Australia which can have heavy impacts on events going ahead.
We understand that you may need to reschedule or cancel your booking given the restrictions that may still stand at the time of your booking. Please see below our COVID Procedures and Policies currently in place:
- Please respect the social distancing laws by arriving to your appointment alone as we are limited to numbers in our space
- Please notify us should you experience any symptoms of COVID and cancel your appointment prior
- Please notify us should you test positive to COVID even after your appointment with us
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment due to recent government announcements, your deposit will be credited toward your next booking with us & valid for 12 months
- If you're rescheduling your bridal booking, please note that we will do our best to suit your preferred timings, but may have to adjust our start time to suit you and our other bookings on your new date
Thank you for complying with our COVID Procedures and Policies.
We hope that you stay safe & well.
Karla Roccuzzo & Team